Aug 16, 2007

No pics

There's no pics in this post.I just want to stop and think seriously about this blog,the reason that I start it.
I have the idea-'open an English blog' for a long time.At first,I tried to write something in English in my first blog,however,I can't persist on doing it.I found an excuse for myself:I own poor enough english to take the risk.yeh,I took this task as a risk.Later,I decided to start another blog,a pure English blog,and I wrote posts in simple,short English.I found lots of pics in computer,and determined to select pics as the theme of the blog.I can put up pics and use some words to describe them in my way.I know this blog has no readers,so I can say even absurd things without any misgivings.So practice English is my first purpuse,and express my feelings is in the second place.
Whatever excuse I could find this time,I'll not give up my plan.Although doing this may not be helpful to my English,I don't want to make the same mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment